Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tuesday

Ordered 2 Christmas gifts from Amazon both the same except for the color. One I paid shipping on and one I didn't seemed strange

Okay I called Eddie Bauer about ordering a pair of shorts. The rep had a very heavy accent after 12 minutes she says the number doesn't match any shirt in their system. I never saw LJ laugh so hard. I asked for a supervisor and worked it out. Does anyone interview job applicants? 

Bella called late Meg is having issues with pneumonia so they will be installing two tubes to remove fluids from her lungs. I can't imagine what she is going through, this must be driving Tom crazy he is so smart but can't help. 

Retro for streching Merrill Park to swing a club

"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.