Thursday, November 2, 2017

Re: Singles cruise

We need to drain the swamp!

On Nov 1, 2017, at 6:47 AM, Serge <sergiogerm1946@yahoo.com> wrote:

If membership is the issue maybe we should hire a person to be in charge of recruitment? Maybe we should hire a consultant to help bring in members? Opps we already have done that. Maybe it is time for a change?

If you serve for the greater good that is admirable.


Good luck to JT and Bill on there election to the MGCC board


" life has an expiration date, live it to the fullest"



 
 
 
 
Subject: Singles cruise
 
 
 

 
 
 
Ed and Nancy
met while on a  singles cruise, and Ed fell head over
heels for her.
 
         When they
discovered  they lived in the same city only a few
miles apart Ed was ecstatic. He  immediately started
asking her out when they got home.
 
         Within a  couple of weeks, Ed had taken
Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants; concerts, movies, and
museums. Ed became convinced that Nancy was indeed  his
soul mate and true love. Every date seemed better than the
last.
 
         On the one-month anniversary of their first
dinner on the  cruise ship, Ed took Nancy to a fine
restaurant. While having cocktails  and waiting for
their salad, Ed said, 
 
         "I guess you can tell I'm  very
much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk
before our  relationship continues to the next
stage.  So, before I get a box  out of my jacket
and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair
to  warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I
read about golf, I watch  golf on TV. In short, I eat,
sleep, and  breathe golf. If that's  going to
be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"
 
         Nancy  took a deep breath and responded,
"Ed, that certainly won't be a  problem. I
love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since
we're  being totally honest with each other, you
need to know that for the last five years I've been a
hooker."
 
 
         Ed said, "I bet it's because
you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the
ball." 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.