Saturday, November 18, 2017

Grandparents

Grandparents day at SJV

Monday all set going to take Barry to d'talia on Monday. Craig, Serge, Bob are definte Stan is a maybe

Wendy's being built on route 1 across from Staples, in front of loman car dealership.

Grandparents day fun

D'TALIA for lunch, eggplant pannie with garden salad

Took Rae for her hair, I am at rwjohnson rahway. Rae got some bills from her episode with low blood sugar.

Billing lady is out to lunch returns at 2.

Looks like we are going to kneller's for Thanksgiving

Went to rahway hospital problem with the bills they sent Rae. They didn't apply AARP supplemental, two of the three bills corrected. Third bill is from Dr I need to call his office directly. I called they close early on Friday, have to call on Monday. 

At Walmart hopelawn. Rae has to make an exchange traffic is crazy, just went across highway to Wawa to get gas. 

Think I will skip golf tomorrow and get antipasti ordered for Wednesday morning pickup. I will use Bella Gina

Made tee time for Wednesday at Colt's neck 1121 with Joe D, Loop and Uday



"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.