Saturday, November 25, 2017

Black Friday

Gym is empty, no more than 10 people in the place including the desk person. Did my walking and streching.

Merrill Park is empty also. Did my swings no joggers, no dog walkers, just me. Chilly but bright

Free coffee at 711 ( every 7th cup with app).

D'TALIA for lunch had Italian hotdogs as recommended by Chris. It was good just enough grease.

Joe, Joseph and I put up Christmas lights and decorations. Weather is cooperating. Only thing missing is the photo sensitive switch, Joe went to home Depot after lunch and got one. Will have to wait until dark to actually set the lights but they are in place.

I just realized how disappointed I am. I really believe we would be out of the house by now. I gave away my lawn deer ornaments last year. Rae is so insistent that we stay. House is too big and costly to maintain. Not sure what I am going to do once Marinello situation settles. One great thing is the house is much cleaner. 


Rae wants to go to shin to look for a necklace for LJ for Christmas. She got pricing, does seem happy.

Moved to Cathrine of course travel scooter not working, not sure what happened. I thought I charged it. Will have to check it out.

Meeting Stu and Deb for pizza tomorrow at 230. Chose Tony's not a lot of options, strawberries and gennero are too hard for Rae to get into. 

Grant sent a text asking if we are going there for leftover turkey. Rae comes out and says yes we should. Exchanged words she wants to go home first, finally she figures out that I am right. It's after 3 we are in Edison almost impossible to go home and get to Hamilton by 4. Actually have traffic on turnpike.

Had leftover turkey, Geneen's friend from work stopped by. Had leftover turkey and napped. Raeanna is in rare form. GMK jr is too funny and cute. 

Adelina, Joe, and Joseph decided to ride home with us. Joseph aiming lights. 

Watching a little VA vs VTech very boring game

DD than bed. 


"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.