Monday, November 20, 2017

Fwd: Windy Sunday



"Live long and prosper"
Serge
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sergiogerm1946@gmail.com
Date: Nov 20, 2017 8:16 AM
Subject: Windy Sunday
To: Sergio Germinario <sergiogerm1946.blog@blogger.com>
Cc:

Retro was packed

Merrill Park swung golf club

MGCC closed too wet for carts, walking only

Wendy's for lunch I wanted Burger King but was out voted by Rae. 4 for 4 not a bad deal but I like the Whopper.

At Avenue of course battery in scooter is dead. She has to walk it's my fault. Rae is getting very nasty with me. I guess I must screw up a lot

Kneller's and Marinello's are going to Jose Tejas, not my cup of tea

Giants playing KC at meadowlands, Giants are done. I know that history dictates that no coaching change be made until after the season. The Giants should just clean house right now. GM and Head coach. 
Giants win in ot, mixed emotions I am a Giants fan but don't like the coach at all

Now I am needed to go and pick up cards from Pat M near club glad I am good for something





"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.