Friday, November 10, 2017

Dilemma Thursday

Great dilemma two people I play both cards and golf with cheat. We play for money but not a lot and neither need the dollars. I have looked the other way because it is my nature not to upset the status quo. Yesterday was an extremely bad day for me in golf I could do nothing right, went to MGCC for dinner and cards to relax. Needless to say the cheater cheated I got upset but again did nothing. Said I had a headache and went home. What do I do? I think avoidance for a bit might be the best path for me. It's 621am and I have wrestled with this all night. It's not worth my time. 

7-11 coffee refill. Thinking back I used to get large coffee, Star Ledger, buttered roll, and a banana - about 7 bucks, now I get a refill $1.06 savings 1900 annualize, too funny. 

Good extended workout at Retro. A fellow I always say hello to, says to me - looks like you are moving pretty good. I thanked him and he said my name is Dennis we never actually met. He is right we nod and wave but I never knew his name

Went to Merrill Park swung golf club 

FYI: had Burger night at MGCC last night, onion rings awesome, chips fantastic, fried mushrooms and onions great, but the burgers were tasteless. Plus $25 for burgers and salad might be too pricey to succeed

Joe and I picked up Adelina, DD on the way home. 

Joe put the rest of stuff away.

Watched Seahawks with Joseph at halftime he went up. He is a good kid.



"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.