Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sassy Saturday

Decided not to play golf but get some stuff done.

Gym was packed, pretty decent work out.

Going to Bella Gina to order antipasto for Thanksgiving. Saw Anthony all ordered. 

Took Rae to Walmart in watchung, stopped for hot dogs on the way. Very bad idea on my part, expensive and tasted lousy. Truck was on Tyrell road about a half mile before route 22. 

Seems like a nice Walmart, Woodbridge and Linden's are both dingy. 

I have seen 6 people come out of Walmart with 40" big screen TV guess they are on sale

Rutgers down by 14 in the first quarter, I thought they were going to win this one

Playing MGCC Tuesday at noon, Wednesday weather looks bad. Works out better for me.

Kneller's came up for dinner, went to Tony's. Place was packed, service slow, food fine, and no fighting

Joe and I went to Scotch plains to pickup Joseph and DD.

Isabelle and Lisajoy are too funny. What Isabelle doesn't understand is she is overmatched and can't win. She does keep trying 

"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.