Thursday, November 2, 2017

Golfing Wednesday

Good night's sleep
Score was 2-1 when I fell asleep, final Dodgers won

Streching routine at Retro, it went well

Hardest thing for me is getting right knee past steering wheel when I exiting car. It is a very unusual move with outward pressure on hip capsule.

Spoke to Dave Campion about an assessment from MGCC, he says one is needed to be revenue neutral. A big one over 500 will drive members out the door. 

Used my RTIC at 7-11 for coffee, can't beat the price $0.99 per refill.

Taking George Sode to MGCC today for golf

LJ's moving in today. Things are a little crazy. 

Just got a call from George Wall about center console, 500 plus to repair. That's crazy. 
Played five : George, Depack, Joey D, Dave Campion, loss a few bucks

Played gin with doc, Joey, Joe Spats, Coach Dave and me won a few bucks

Pasta night is so boring, had salad bar only.


Picked up girls from dance.

Home by 9:30, Rae looks bewildered

Watched some of world series, Dodgers looking done 5-0, fell asleep




"Live long and prosper"
Serge ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.