Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tired

Not my best workout, usual machine was busy so I changed my routine just had a hard time getting focused. Coffee from 711 is excellent. Going to Merrill park and swing a golf club. Maybe I will go to galloping hills later today and hit balls. Depends on Miss Daisy and which stores she wants. 
Went to Applebee's for lunch, Rae didn't look good. I asked her what her blood sugar was she said over 150. Got our salads she looked worse. I told her I was going to call 911, she said she was fine. Finished my salad she was having a hard time. I asked the waitress to call for an ambulance. Sugar 22 took her to rwjohnson rahway ER. Called Dr Sharma he spoke to Dr Davis of ER. Doing test and EKG case of extremely low blood sugar. 
I think she doesn't check as much as she should, also she is not comfortable with the change to take her shots in the morning instead of at night. She is always tired and falling asleep. Just not sure what to do.
They gave her juice, sandwich and a shot just to get level up
Level at 180 perfect because she ate within the past hour
Dr.davis says creatine a little bit high, but she is being released. Needs to check blood sugar more.
Dropped off stuff at sjv with Joe
Picking up girls at VF dancing school. 
Playing golf tomorrow with Dr Sharma, Poli, and AP


"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.