Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Blahs

Retro saw the guys. Barry going for surgery Thursday, Craig hurt his back but Bob and I are okay lol
Went to Merrill Park swung club 
Came home Rae needs to go to Walmart Edison. Burger King for lunch. 
Went to Edison audio trying to get a quote to repair flex rear camera.
Had 711 coffee while waiting.
Over two hours sitting in parking lot
Came home to hear complaining that there's no tape in the house. 
Picked up boys at sjv took Isabelle to dance. 
CVS texted her script is ready
Think I will have an English muffin for dinner. Told her not to get Swiss cheese from Walmart, I don't like it. I'LL go tomorrow and get finlandia which I like
She is crazy trying to package a jacket for LJ to ship. 
Sent Jack Timko an email stating that I feel deal offer is not fair and that I would remain social member until next March.

"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.