Monday, October 9, 2017

Columbus day

Yesterday was my first posted round in 5 months

Great workout at Retro, this morning

Merrill Park 20 swings, need to build up my strength.

Flex camera not working again guess I spoke too soon ( replacement camera about $800).

Made a golf date for Wednesday playing with Poli, Doc, AP and Me

Saturday playing Architect with Joe, Rajiv and Loop. I will be driving Joe and rajiv

LJ and I exchanged cars for the day

Went to burger king for lunch, all my coupons are in flex (lol). Had to pay full price, if Rae knew she will flip.

Noticed low tire pressure light, Joe and I took Lexus to station: all four tires were low.

 

I was just informed that we did nothing today because of me.

Drove Sergio to Hamilton forgot to take the mums out.

Terrible rain storm on the way back

Asked Rae to move wash to dryer and take out her pants, too busy with Christmas card orders

Tomorrow is her day, which means I will have to sit in the car two hours at Walmart

Went to DD, asked for AARP free donut, lady asked for my AARP card which I have in the car, no one ever asks lol

Thought that the Houston game and Cubs game were just fun baseball games to watch and enjoy

 

 

 

"Live life to the fullest, it does have an expiration date"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.