Sunday, October 1, 2017

Saturday

Went to gym decent work out, need to find a machine that will help stretch my hamstrings
Home then stopped by Jack's baseball game
Took Rae to avenue Linden
Store isn't too big but she still spent over an hour in it. There's a new massage envy next store. I wonder if it is coed?
Think I will go back to Jim Wolff he always did a decent job with the stretching. I will just tell him where closkey said to concentrate
Late dinner at Tony's, the tomato bread so tasty, pasta fagoli soup was good, the Alfredo sauce was okay, think Jack liked the meatballs. The mozzarella plater seemed bigger than normal
Toys R Us, picked out a bike for Jack's birthday. If you order it on line you save $30 but you need to return it to store for assembly. Can't drop ship it, so silly
DD on the way home, very long day

"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.