Monday, October 23, 2017

New week

Good Monday morning
Retro empty, not sure why
Going to pach, Dr Taylor is back, Yes rough and ready. She stretched my hamstrings to a point I can't believe. She's a very strong person
Thinking of playing golf on Friday if weather holds up. Halloween party at MGCC this Saturday morning.

Sandwich station for sub
Dr Inverno's office had to wait over an hour, eye exam went well. No change in my eyes. Keeping same glasses.
Just took a long time

Had leftover over turkey sloppy joe very nice sandwich, great macaroni salad.

Rae is too funny, she talks a great game about moving on the phone. I know we will never move from this house. 

Told her I am playing golf on Friday and she should get her hair done either early morning Friday or Thursday. This is a problem because ......... She knows

Eagles vs Redskins don't like either team, Giants are done. 

Basketball starts soon LoL

"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.