Thursday, October 5, 2017

Steve O

Good gym workout

Maria my neighbor was at the gym. She actually graduated WHS with Rae's cousin Lois. Her brother in law Bob is getting a hip replaced next month. So she questioned me about rehab. So I expounded the virtues which I really believe in. She said Bob's surgeon told him there was no need for rehab out patient service and that he just has to start a walking program. I was shocked, not sure I could have made the progress I have  made based on that advise.

 

Rae and I had lunch just a salad and grill chees sandwich, plenty for me

 

Jack's bike arrived put it in the flex and took to Toys R Us for assembly. The people there were extremely helpful, will get it Friday or Saturday morning.

 

LJ's car was in an accident, no one hurt just the car had some damage.

 

Went to MGCC for cards and dinner with the guys. Pleasant surprise Steve Orlando showed up, he has been battling cancer second go round for the past six months. Steve looks gook, much better than I expected. He is still going through last rounds of chemo, he has the best out look on life. I wish him the best. Hope he doesn't spend my money that he won all in one place. Watched a little baseball, home by 930.

 

930 and I am beat

 

Going to Dr Closky tomorrow for final clearance. Rehab said to tell him that if he requires me to continue rehab that I have reached first plateau and that he will have to request it from Medicare. They seem to think that he will be pleased and that I am done.

 

"Live life to the fullest, it does have an expiration date"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.