Thursday, March 29, 2018

Busy

Monday and Tuesday were mostly lost days. Lots of hip pain, took Tylenol and Motrin just couldn't work it out. I put Retro membership on hold until after surgery and rehab. 
Wednesday woke up with significantly less pain. Got on the road early was at community hospital by 945 for nasal swab retest. Nurse are so nice in and out went to closkey office too early. They accommodated me, his pre-op associate looked at the x-ray and commented she was surprised I could walk at all. All set for the surgery. 
Stopped by shore medical center and visited with uncle Jimmy. Grace was there as well as Gemma nice visit. 

MGCC for tournament committee meeting, club membership is way down. 

Matt deluca from Allstate just called me to say hello. Said to stop in when I am out of rehab. It was a very nice conversation. 

Galloping hills and hit a bucket of balls feeling pretty good. Nice when people remember you.

Going to try to play golf tomorrow 

"Success is a life long journey not a destination"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.