Thursday, March 8, 2018

Falls

Second night in a row that Rae fell. 1215  sugar levels very low 72, trying to figure out her system. I need to talk to the her endocrinologist about this. 
Friday morning she must have died in her sleep. Just the police response and EMT s was overwhelming. Then they all were gone and she was on the floor, just seemed cruel and cold. The people from funeral home showed up and took her. Just so many questions and mental anguish.

Lisajoy, Geneen and I went to the funeral home to make the arrangements, the girls took care of everything. Arranged for flowers.

Going to do short session on Sunday and second session on Monday. Funeral Tuesday morning. 

Don't remember much else about Saturday but we were overwhelmed by the turnout Sunday and so many beautiful flowers. Chebanko Gerity did an outstanding job. 

So much food at the house we invited people over. I am worried about my brother he seems unsteady. My sister invited me to go to Hilton Head with her over Easter, not ready for that. 

Meg is coming cross country hope she doesn't hurt herself. Tom and Jon to follow. 
"Success is a life long journey not a destination"
Serge it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.