Sunday, March 25, 2018

Palm Sunday

One thing is very consistent " it's always cold at St James Cemetery". Lots of people here, Palm Crosses every where. Guess we are all looking forward to spring, next Sunday is Easter. The resurrection and rebirth. We will go from good Friday the most solemnly day to Easter the most joyful in the short span of a weekend. 

I believe that our God is a happy God who doesn't want us to remain sad for a long time but wants us to look forward to the wonders of the world. Spring the best time of year ( not to mention a bit warmer) 

Writing this blog is really very therapeutic for me. 

In this age of instant communication I am still getting notes of sympathy from people who just heard. Plus everyone is tracking me and checking in to make sure I am okay. Good friends and family are very hard to find and most comforting. 

Have a nice Palm Sunday and a great Easter.

"Success is a life long journey not a destination"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.