Thursday, December 14, 2017

Wawa

Graves at St James done, will get poinsettia for Mommy and Dad next week. 

Wawa flat bread toasted Ham and Swiss cheese outstanding. Not cheap but very good

So I stop at NJ DMV to pickup forms for permanent handicap plates. Just took my wallet and donuts in, they were overwhelmed. I now have my new plates and everything. They took my license and figured out everything, amazing when you are nice and have no expectations.

Back at Walmart waiting, amazing how much time is spent here.


Went to MGCC played gin made a few bucks. Doc is upset because our guys Christmas lunch is next Thursday. He had office hours. Joe reminded him that lunch at 1245, his hours start at 3 so he can do both. I will send him the address in the morning.


"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.