Friday, December 29, 2017

Happy New Year

For a club with big issues arguing over who can come into the different rooms makes little or no sense.  If we have rules just enforce them ( dress code, playing times, general decorum) fairly. If you want change then be willing to get involved. Its easy to throw snowballs from the cheap seats. The board also needs to be a bit more receptive to changing ideas this my way or the highway doesn't work. Over the past 13 years we have gone from full membership to too few members. When we got the tax rebate from Edison I was comfortable that we had the opportunity to have monetary stability. I was wrong. No sacred cows we need to look at every phase of our operation. 

The time has come to be make moves to save and nurture MGCC. You are either part of the solution or ............ As we approach 2018 think about it. I have enjoyed my time here but at my age I am not the future. We need to recruit new families that will take us forward. What we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working. 

Happy New Year to everyone 


https://sports.yahoo.com/golf-kills-off-dumbest-rule-sports-tattletale-viewer-145303893.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_08



"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
~ Benjamin Franklin ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.