Friday, December 1, 2017

Busy

Wednesday was not to inspiring, went to Dr Inverno only to find out Rae had the wrong date. It's next week.

Isabelle's meds missing is a mystery. I just don't remember the succession of events clearly. 

Played gin won a few bucks

Thursday retro good work out.

Went to Fidelity Millburn had to move some stuff.

Lunch from sandwich station, porkroll Jack would be so jealous. Saw Mrs Figgeroratta there, Mommy is so jealous. I told her we probably will not see her tomorrow night at the pep rally for SJV basketball.

Looks like the funeral home is an hour away, not as bad as was predicted. I just don't drive well at night in areas I am not familiar with. 

Sitting outside of avenue while Rae makes an exchange

Walmart Edison 2 pm put Rae inside. Have to go to highland Park to pickup something for Rae. Back to Walmart had a short nap. 345 here comes Rae, have to beep horn. She was looking for flex

Just can't seem to get my phone to read texting messages

830 DD, picked up Isabelle going home  to watch football.

Rooting for no one in the game 
"Live long and prosper"
Serge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.