Wednesday, May 30, 2018

June horizon

Memorial day weekend was full of mixed emotions as well as mixed weather

Saturday great weather, took kids to New Balance and cubbies. I think they enjoy it.

Sunday was a wash out

Monday, springwood barbecue all good but I did get tired. Plus I ate too much. Lots of deja Vu


Tuesday went to foot Dr
Think everything is finalized with listing
Stafford Rd house looks huge plus I think it will show well. 
Went to chef table for dinner with loop, Joey and Rajiv to plan India trip. Had shrimp, Lamb chop, lamb stew plus other stuff. Actually it was very good.

Just had last PT session on Friday I go to out patient PT at rwjohnson rahway for evaluation. Jessie says he thinks I did very well. 
I'm going to post and go out for coffee. 

"Success is a life long journey not a destination"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.