Saturday, May 26, 2018

Hip

Went to Dr Closkey yesterday, he was happy with my progress. He suggested that I work with PT getting in and out of the car. He said healing was right on point. 

Went to MGCC last night ( Wednesday). Lisajoy dropped me off and Poli brought me home. Just nice to be out with the guys

Sears at house cleaning carpets. Charging more than I expected but got to get it done. 

Am driving about, with no particular place to go. Just nice to be free. Called rwjohnson rahway set up evaluation for out patient PT next Friday. Have one more session with Jessie next week. 

I am so pleased with the frontal replacement, rehab is about 50% of the posterior. 

Can't believe how big the Stafford Rd house is. We had so much stuff that the house seemed cramped. 

Have a great memorial day weekend.


"Success is a life long journey not a destination"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.