Friday, May 18, 2018

Estate sale

Hip rehab going as well as I could have hoped. I think in another week I may be able to drive. 

Adelina growing up so fast. She is an absolutely beautiful young lady, still very sensitive but getting stronger. 

Wednesday night went to Stafford Rd house, just amazing amount of stuff that a family accumulates over the years. No doubt about it Rae was a Horder, nothing ever left. 

Fratterolo clan came over, Bella came, geneen, Lisajoy and me. It was sad but I feel a new chapter is starting. Saying goodbye is just hard

Day one of sale seemed to go well. Only bumps in the road were. Joanne wanted a certain piece of llardro which we could not retrieve. Plus Bella somehow got the cigarette holder out of the house. 

Went to Comcast to return boxes. Made a technical error telling them that we are shutting off the service. Lost 7325740459 but worked to get it back and transported it to Rahway house. 

PT is going well. Jesse seems to feel by next week Dr closkey will release me to out patient PT.  He also feels that by  next week I will be allowed to drive. Visiting nurse and I had a  missed communication. Have yet to see the home aide. OT person will be back Friday, to make sure I have the correct shower chair. Taking sponge bath is getting old. 

Thinking I need to stay up later, been waking up at 230 and just watch TV. No internet at 3 am, it gets turned off till 6am as a control. 

Friday very busy day
Tank removal, PT, nurses aid, OT and visiting nurse. Either everything or nothing. Had a shower which felt great. Just eating too much because I am here. No other reason, I am here and so is the food. Need to drink more seltzer. Jesse thinks I need three bottles a day. 

Gary picked up lunch for me from d'talia. I told him just let Chris pick for me. Cheese steak California style plus well done fries. Outstanding

Each of the rehab people are impressed by my BP. I guess because of my size they expect it to be high. 

Craig Kapoff called, I was on the phone a good half hour.


The kids have all been super supportive. 
"Success is a life long journey not a destination"
Serge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.