Friday, February 23, 2018

Week ending 2/23

What a week:

Rae finally saw nurse, PT, OT and endocrinologist. So far so good. She is finally making progress on movement. Yesterday she went to the bathroom by herself all day. I only had to help her before bed time. I know she is getting better because she is worried about her hair. Being a care giver is not easy. No aide yet maybe next week. 

Serge's week was good and bad. Dr Iglesias was happy with me, except BP a touch high. Had lunch with Bella and she gave me pea soup for Rae. Dr Closkey liked right hip progress but said I really need to get the left one done. Weather mid week was outstanding. I went to see Uncle Jimmy. I really enjoy chair yoga just a relaxing hour. I had a great sandwich yesterday from Bella Gina in linden. Mortatella, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, red onions, oil and balsamic vinegar. Had pirogies kielbasa for dinner, might have eaten a bit too much. 

Need to make a decision on the hip, sooner is better. Dr Closkey says it will be frontal so rehab is much quicker. Totally should be back in 2 months. 

"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.