Thursday, February 15, 2018

Super bowl week

After retro went to galloping hills to hit a bucket of balls, raining but that doesn't stop avid golfers, 15 die hard hitting balls at the range.

On 12/27/2017 she went in to JFK with an infection on her leg. Seems much longer than that.

Tomorrow is our 48th wedding anniversary. 

Tai chi cancelled yesterday instructor ill.
Anniversary brought flowers and gave out pastries to staff and residents. Lisajoy brought dinner from d'talia peppers and eggs sandwich for me. Joe back from New Orleans. Kneller's stopped by for an anniversary visit.

SJV patriotic song day all

Thursday meeting very contentious Rae has a higher opinion of what she can do as oppose to what she can really do which is limited. Need her to be able to get to the bathroom by herself. Not good she was in a nasty mood. 

Friday asked social worker about next week and had a short impromptu meeting the facility administer was there. Decided to revisit exit strategy next Wednesday afternoon. 

Kneller's stopped by and left after 715, Rae insisted I stay until she was in bed. I got home at 815
Ate my leftovers lunch short power nap and then DD at 945. Just a very long day.

The eagles won the super bowl

Dr Taylor worked on my knee, it felt great. She says that it felt like scar tissue built up. 

Thursday had a discharge summary and meeting. Life alert is ordered, will be installed next week. Discharge scheduled for Saturday afternoon. Chris from PT will go over getting in out of car. Myra is giving her a shower. 

Chair yoga was very relaxing today, don't think I will try Tai chi, wasn't what I expected. 

The first four days she is home have been eye opening. It's like having a new born but one that complains, demands and gives orders ( looking for immediate implementation). Not sure I can handle this. Girls have been fantastic both Isabelle and Adelina put up with her

I am a bit frustrated by the lack of assistance from Medicare, I have heard if you had medicade so many times, I don't so stop saying it. 

830 they are coming to draw blood on a fast. I left for the gym before 630 need to be home before 8

Life is a bowl of cherries with a lot of pits

Hoping for the best
"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.