Thursday, January 11, 2018

JFK

10 days of hospital for Rae finally moving to rehab. A new chapter, their goal is to have her get out of bed and walk to bathroom on her own. I hope that they are successful

The epiphany what a great day so far. Boys won there basketball game ( Jack game winner), Rae going for evaluation ot and PT ( fratterolos Joe, Jen and Jess visited). So far so good.

Isabelle's BB team did well on Sunday
Monday she went to rehab two sessions. 

I brought her two white castles no pickles. I really hope that the rehab works

Sitting here Sunday watching football I realized how much she needs me. I just hope I can hold up my end of the bargain

Had lunch at D'talia saw Chris, had cheese steak sandwich left a quarter of it.  I feel stuffed, need to eat less of the French fries lol.

Watched her at rehab she looks so weak.

Wednesday  I am going to play cards at Joey D house, she keeps asking if I am really going. 

Great gym day, Maria is sending me the contact info for women who took care of her mother, $20 per hour but will shower her and keep the house clean. Will do what you need done. All cash

"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.