Sunday, January 28, 2018

Blue monday

Both PT and OT counselor said she did well. Her appetite is back and the lasic dosage has been corrected. 
The progress is slow which bothers me. I am afraid that I will not be able to keep her motivated when she gets home and will regress. 
Been keeping up at the gym but am not sure why I keep missing things on my calendar, wondering if I should start using alarm functions

It's Sunday morning absolutely great work out at gym. Getting pain in front portion of left knee. Not sure but think the walking on the rehab hall has something to do with it. 
Think she is making progress, plus now has come to the realization that she is not the aide's only charge. She also has changed her opinion on Gracie who she didn't like to now her best buddy ( I had to bring Grace chocolate candies yesterday). 
She did her menu for the week now wants a copy so she can check on it.

Brought Vaccaro pastries and donuts a very big hit on Friday. 

I don't think I want to be a burden in my later stages. Hopefully I will just go quickly and peacefully, it's too depressing to watch. 

Wednesday night went out to dinner with doc and Gil to Taramina very nice. 

Need to get her out of the wheelchair and walking to the day room. This will be the challenge for the week. 

Michelle the aide last night told her she should be able to get out of bed by herself. 
 

"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.