Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Homestead

Went to rehab, Mario was off so Christina took over. 15 minutes on bike, did all exercises plus one new one. 
Went to see homestead, Rae wants to be able to serve 13, she will never be happy. 

Went to Cracker Barrell in Hamilton for lunch. 

Went to Dr Sergie her leg is all better, vaccaro for desert for the mauriello family. Stopped to see how they were doing. Poor Rae had to stay home alone. 
She asked me what time tomorrow for Dr Spiller I said I had it on my calendar for 10. Was told that was impossible? She called but too late, finally she found the appointment card 1015, I was wrong. It happens

She just told me that geneen agrees with her about homestead. 

Went to club played cards

"Live long and prosper"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.