Wednesday, August 16, 2017

new day

Tuesday was a pretty good day

 

Went to Dr. Jose I – my kidney doc, all good report. He is so efficient. Gave me script for 6 months for blood work, copy of everything for Dr. Sharma

 

Lunch at Brick diner – pastrami with swiss cheese. Saved half for dinner. Stuffed pepper for Rae

 

Adelina came over and we registered for cruise on line. She picked up on the fact that the Sunshine was the ship that Rae and I sailed around Italy. Maybe a refurbished Sunshine?

 

After dinner walked to Lucas house all uphill not too easy. Jack walked back with me. Jack brought up garbage can.

 

Watched Mets lose again, not easy to do.

 

Joe D called wanted to know if I wanted to play cards at his house. Loop and Rajiv checked in on me. Think I will ask Gil if he can drive me to the club tonight.

 

Pretty positive day

 

 

"Success is a journey not a destination"

Serge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.