Monday, June 18, 2018

June

Rehab at RWJohnsen Rahway so far so good. Two weeks into rehab. The theropist said he thinks I am doing well. 

Adelina graduation from grammar school was so nice. She is a good kid. Says she wants to play golf, took her to galloping hills for a set of clubs. I will get her lessons too.

Father day this Sunday.
Nothing new on the house sale.

Went to dinner with Gary always fun. His mother is in her 90s. That's nice. I think he would move to Florida permanently if Linda would agree. He is a warm weather person.

Getting ichy to play golf just need to have the Dr say okay.

The other day I called CVS about two of my meds. They said that the Dr's office has not been responding. I said did you think to call me? Silence! They had the wrong fax number. It's amazing, this is for meds not a cup of coffee. Someone could have serious complications. I'm sorry just doesn't seem to be enough. 

I met with my accountant and got my 2017 taxes done. I like ralph but I am not a big fan of his assistant. Lou just seems underwhelmed no sense of urgency.

Trip to India seems to be moving forward. Looking forward to it.

Have had a very bad run cards. Which leads to bad playing. I know it will change hopefully soon.

Father's Day weekend

Saturday watched Jack play baseball. He is a good player, great arm, speed and instincts hope he stays with the game.

Drove some of the girls from Miller's Ale house to Rahway as part of Isabelle's birthday party. Just so funny they sit at tables but all are constantly on their phones. Isabelle runs hot and cold she gets too confrontational with her mother. She should be smarter but still tries to win arguments

Father's Day at Springwood it was very nice a bit warm. As usual I over ate and felt crappy, I do know better. It is fun trying too be non political with Mrs. Kneller - think Sandy is really a Barry Sanders liberal but just can't say it.

As much as a pain that he can be I miss Joseph. A whole week without him is going to be rough.

GMK jr took some shot to break a tooth, he is a tough guy but it must have really hurt.

"Success is a life long journey not a destination"
Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.