Saturday, December 13, 2008

Self fulfilling

Was in lowes this morning to finish my christmas tree. All christmas decorations half price great for me except there were none left. Someone told them that this was going to be a bad retail christmas so they cleared the shelves and cut prices. See everyone was right it is a bad retail christmas. Except for my local Ace hardware he sold me the lights at retail because he had them.
Think we r getting to caught up in expectations and predictions.

Have a Merry Christmas !!!!

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

3 comments:

  1. nice blog post. easy to do from phone right? even the pictures are neat and easy! when you take pics of the kids on your phone you can send them to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Mr. Germinario-i am following your blog ;)- Very impressive! Glad you got your lights!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sergio,
    I'm Yannis K. Ioannou.
    Have a Happy new year, happy Grandfather !!!!
    :)
    I wish the Best for you and your family !!!

    http://www.ioannou-music.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.