Tuesday, October 3, 2017

optimist outing

Went to the gym. Tread mill and all stretching

Played golf at Forrest Hills Field Club, Bloomfiled NJ. It was a scramble which I felt was a perfect format for a first day of golf. Not sure I contributed very much to the team.  What a beautiful day – mid 70's, no wind, sunny, outside and good friends

Played with Chris Spinello, Gary Loop and Joey D. Ended up with 5 birdies and one bogey – finished one shot out of the money. I really enjoyed the day, but I was exhausted.

Has a lite lunch but got hungry on the course, should have had a snack with me.

Gary won long drive for the over 60 group. He is such a good player

Nice dinner

Can't believe I didn't take a picture of the group to post.

I was thinking of playing Wednesday but think I need more cardio before a full round.

 

I got home, Joseph was walking Rae in from next door. He put out my garbage and said I love you Pop, the end to a perfect day.

 

Hit my chair and I was out

 

 

 

"Success is a journey not a destination"

Serge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.